Whether you own your own business or someone who plans for the future, asking your CPA the right questions gives you a powerful advantage. Keeping a list of current and future questions you want to discuss with your accountant will keep you prepared, more efficient to meet all your financial goals.
The following is a list of questions you might consider asking your CPA:
1. How does the legal structure of my business affect my taxes?
2. How can you help me grow my business?
3. How can I improve cash flow?
4. How much do you charge and how do you determine your fee?
5. What are red flags that alert the IRS?
6. When should I hire the first employee?
7. When do I need to start paying estimated taxes?
8. How long do I need to keep business records?
9. What is the value of my business?
10. When paying company bills, should I take advantage of early payment discounts or pay late and use the float?
Depending on your situation, there are many additional questions you can ask your CPA. If interested in knowing more questions, email email@example.com.
Share your news with us!
Submit your news to the Chamber by the 12th or 28th of each month to be included in the bi-weekly Membership Matters emails.
Webpage Square Ad Banner spaces are available for members. Download our sizes and pricing sheet for more information by clicking the button below.