Meineke in Bloomington is open for business. They are offering a 10% discount for Chamber Members, also, they have free Pick Up and Delivery. Some restrictions apply to Free Pick up and Delivery call for details. Click read more to view Brian Dorsey's full letter regarding Meineke's response to COVID-19.
Regarding COVID - 19 as it pertains to our daily operations:
Safety comes first - your safety, the safety of our employees, and the safety of those that supply our shops. With that being said, we know that transportation is an essential need, and we are striving to keep our centers available to help
After careful consideration, we are glad to announce that our centers are open and will remain open for as long as we can operate without putting ourselves or our customers at an unnecessary risk.
In order to operate our centers during this time of uncertainty, we are implementing the following procedures to be effective immediately. We hope that you will help us in our efforts to continue to aid the community that needs their transportation to remain safe and reliable:
• Additional cleaning products have been provided to each shop. The lobby and restrooms will be routinely cleaned throughout the day.
• We have provided gloves for all staff to be used when in your car. (note, these are latex so please alert the manager if you have an allergy). Steering wheels, gear shifts, and door handles will be wiped down on every vehicle.
• DROP OFF appointments are highly preferred.
• If you do have symptoms of sickness, we respectfully ask that you stay home to help prevent the possible spread of any sort of illness. We ask that you call or email us to work with the manager to schedule a time to help you!
• If you are working from home or practicing social distancing, it may be a good time to get some repairs done that you have been waiting on because you have needed your car daily. We would be happy to arrange transporting your vehicle to our center and returning it to you when the work is complete. For more information or to schedule this service, please call our center!
We know how difficult this time is on our families and hope to provide as much help as we can to our community. We are closely monitoring the local and national leadership including the Center for Disease Control and the World Health Organization regarding the effects and responses to the virus. Our main goal is to help those who need help the way we always do, with integrity and optimism!
As a Family owned, small business, we appreciate your assistance in helping us provide necessary services while keeping everyone as safe as possible! We thank you for your continued patronage and support, if for any reason you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me directly;
Brian Dorsey, Owner
Leave a Reply.
Share your news with us!
Submit your news to the Chamber by the 12th or 28th of each month to be included in the bi-weekly Membership Matters emails.