Based in Bloomington, Indiana, John Bethell Title Company, Inc. was named as one of the Best Places to Work in Indiana by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce.
This statewide survey and awards program is designed to identify, recognize and honor the participating employers in Indiana with the leading workplace cultures. The list is made up of 125 companies, and the team at John Bethell Title is thrilled to have made the cut.
“Our leadership team pays attention to what makes our team members happy. We want our team to look forward to coming to work every day. This allows them to focus on providing an excellent customer experience for everyone who walks in our doors,” said John Bethell, President and Owner of John Bethell Title.
Indiana Chamber President Kevin Brinegar notes that there are tremendous employers throughout the state. “It’s great to see more and more companies take part in this effort to evaluate their workplace cultures, gain the recognition they deserve, and demonstrate to their employees how much they value their contributions.”
To be considered for participation, companies had to fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
John Bethell Title completed a two-part survey process to be considered. The first part, worth 25% of the total survey, evaluated each nominated company’s workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems and demographics. The second part, worth approximately the remaining 75%, consisted of an employee survey to measure the employee experience. The combined scores determined the top companies and the final rankings.
This 16th annual program was created by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce and Best Companies Group. Best Companies Group managed the overall registration and survey process in Indiana, analyzed the data, and determined the final rankings. The final rankings will be announced at an awards ceremony on Thursday, May 6, 2021, and then published in the Indiana Chamber’s BizVoice® magazine after the event.
For more information on the Best Places to Work in Indiana program, visit
Share your news with us!
Submit your news to the Chamber by the 12th or 28th of each month to be included in the bi-weekly Membership Matters emails.
Webpage Square Ad Banner spaces are available for members. Download our sizes and pricing sheet for more information by clicking the button below.