For your significant other:
- Andrew Davis Clothiers-- when your boo needs a nice new something to add to their wardrobe and you don’t mind splurging a little
- Tickets for IU Auditorium or Buskirk Chumley upcoming events-- perfect for any future date night
- V’s Barbershop Gift Card— my own guy, whose hair is always on point, swears by this place
- West Baden Resort – whether you want to plan an overnight getaway or take a day trip to hit up the casino, there’s plenty to do down south
- Cardinal Stage Tickets—you know you’ve seen those “Oliver!” signs everywhere…
- Products from Mira Salon and Spa— #fancy
- A fresh bouquet from Mary M’s Walnut House – flowers are always a hit when you’re in a pinch
- Something shiny from Gold Caster’s—your mom’s friend Brenda is gonna be so jealous
- A funky item from The Venue Fine Arts and Gifts-- the only place you’ll find something as unique as they are
- Their favorite spirit from Cardinal Spirits – pairs nicely with some of their custom swag like their copper cups
- Big Woods Brew Co. Gift Certificate – because pork nachos exist there
- Bloomington Hardware Co. – if your father is anything like mine, he still hasn’t finished that downstairs bathroom project
- A Sink the Biz Bucket from Nick’s English Hut—the gift that keeps on giving
- A growler of BBC beer from Lennie’s—to fill the biz bucket, obviously
- Mother Bears gift card – since opening their new location on the Westside, there’s no reason you shouldn’t be able to get your fix
- Vibe Yoga Gift Certificate- namaste on this couch watching Netflix, but you go ahead and get fit for 2017!
- Blond Genius—there’s a good chance she’ll like anything from there
- Uptown Café gift card – good food and good drink make you a good sib if you take them there
- Any wine or snack from Oliver Winery— I give their Creekbend line all of the thumbs up emojis
- A sweet treat from Sugar Daddy’s Cakes and Catering – the calories don’t count during the holidays
- Lucky’s gift card – très practical: they can grab a meal in the café or get groceries
- Hoosier Hills Food Bank donation – for the good Samaritan friend we all have
- Simon Mall Gift Card – something for everyone (Plus, we’re pumped for Ulta Beauty opening next year!)
- SPAAH! Package – because 2016 was hard for us all
- Urban Air gift certificate – their parents will thank you for the hour off
- Anything to trick out their ride from the Bicycle Garage
- The Toy Chest in College Mall will let kids try out toys and games before making a purchase – have fun while you shop!
- Treatz Pet Store just opened in Bloomington with a great selection of gifts for your furry friends
- Does your pup need some grooming TLC? Visit Town & Country Veterinary Clinic’s groomer!
No? None of those? Alright. These are some of our other go-tos:
- The Chamber – check out the Chamber’s online business directory for more places to shop, including retail, boutiques and specialty stores, more spa services, food and beverages, recreation and tourism and more!
- Downtown Bloomington, Inc. gift certificate – so clutch, so easy to use anywhere in participating businesses downtown (which is most)
- Visit Bloomington – they have a Btown centric gift shop in the front that has all of the cutest local trinkets and necessities
hYPe Steering Committee Chair
PS - Did I miss a must-have from another Chamber Member? Let me know in the comments!