State of Indiana Resources
- Your Next Steps - Support in finding a job, learning new skills, furthering your education or securing emergency aid to get back on your feet
- Indiana State Department of Health
- Indiana Department of Workforce Development
- Indiana Statistics on COVID-19
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act | Read summary | Additional Info
- Indiana Judicial System updates
- In This Together campaign
Monroe County & Bloomington
- Helping Bloomington Monroe is a free service that provides basic needs to individuals and families in need. Click here for more information or dial 2-1-1 to talk to someone over the phone.
- Bloomington Volunteer Network with information on COVID-related volunteer opportunities.
- Monroe County Health Department
- Monroe County Health Department Facebook page with timely updates
- City of Bloomington updates
- Bloomington, IN - Local Business Community Support Spreadsheet
- No Space for Hate Community Mutual Aid Resources for Monroe County | View
- This document has been put together by No Space for Hate, with links to many of the grassroots efforts that have sprouted up to organize to help people find help in this pandemic. It includes resources for food insecurity of all kinds, resources to find non-essentials, organization volunteer needs, and even forms to connect people who want to build gardening networks, make masks, and more.
- United Way of Monroe County and nearly 30 local organizations are partnering to launch the COVID-19 Emergency Relief Fund to support immediate economic stability and basic needs in Monroe, Owen, and Greene counties in light of the pandemic. United Way has established an opportunity for individuals to donate via text or online. Text COVIDRELIEF2020 to 44-321 or visit www.monroeunitedway.org/COVIDRelief to make a contribution.