State of Indiana Resources
- Indiana State Department of Health
- Governor Holcomb response to COVID-19
- Gov. Holcomb issues stay-at-home order for non-essential employees from March 24-April 7.
- Gov. Holcomb announces prohibition of evictions and foreclosures. Read the executive order here.
- Gov. Holcomb Takes More Action To Protect Hoosiers (updated 3/19/2020)
- Indiana Department of Workforce Development
- Indiana Dept. of Finance FAQ on COVID-19 and Executive Orders
- Indiana Statistics on COVID-19
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act | Read summary | Additional Info
- Indiana Housing & Community Development Authority updates
- Indiana Judicial System updates
- IN This Together campaign
Monroe County & Bloomington
- On March 26, Monroe County began accepting applications from locally-owned businesses located outside the City of Bloomington that need financial support in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. Click here for the application.
- Survey for Monroe County Small Businesses (outside of Bloomington) | Download
- On March 18th, the Monroe County Board of Commissioners voted to request authority from the Food and Beverage Tax Advisory Commission to allocate $200,000 of the tax collected from county establishments (outside of the City of Bloomington) to aid locally-owned businesses that support tourism in the community. Please provide as much information as possible on the survey form, and send the completed form to FBsupport@co.monroe.in.us.
- Helping Bloomington Monroe is a free service that provides basic needs to individuals and families in need. Click here for more information or dial 2-1-1 to talk to someone over the phone.
- Bloomington Volunteer Network with information on COVID-related volunteer opportunities.
- Monroe County Health Department
- Monroe County Health Department Facebook page with timely updates
- City of Bloomington updates
- Bloomington, IN - Local Business Community Support Spreadsheet
- No Space for Hate Community Mutual Aid Resources for Monroe County | View
- This document has been put together by No Space for Hate, with links to many of the grassroots efforts that have sprouted up to organize to help people find help in this pandemic. It includes resources for food insecurity of all kinds, resources to find non-essentials, organization volunteer needs, and even forms to connect people who want to build gardening networks, make masks, and more.
COVID-19 Emergency Relief Fund
- United Way of Monroe County and nearly 30 local organizations are partnering to launch the COVID-19 Emergency Relief Fund to support immediate economic stability and basic needs in Monroe, Owen, and Greene counties in light of the pandemic. United Way has established an opportunity for individuals to donate via text or online. Text COVIDRELIEF2020 to 44-321 or visit www.monroeunitedway.org/COVIDRelief to make a contribution.