Loans & Economic Recovery
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act: Support for Non-Profit Organizations
- CARES Act for Nonprofits: A guide from the National Council on Nonprofits
- U.S. Small Business Administration is now offering Economic Injury Disaster Loans for Indiana small businesses. Apply here.
- In response to unprecedented challenges as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Community Foundation is offering Rapid Response Grants to immediately support Monroe County nonprofits to carry out their work for the benefit of those who call our community home.
Grant amounts ranging from $250 to $2,500 will be awarded through a streamlined application process that will allow the Foundation to evaluate and award grants in a 24-hour time period. Funding will be available beginning Monday, March 23, 2020. An eligible nonprofit may apply for one rapid response grant in this granting phase.
- CDFI Friendly Bloomington offers loans to businesses in need.
HR & Legal Resources
- HR Legal Alert from Mallor Grodner Attorneys: COVID-19 What Can Employers Ask & Do?
- Coronavirus Toolkit from Taft Law
- Doing Business through COVID-19: Can Indiana Nonprofits Hold Membership and Board Meetings Remotely? Guide from Plews, Shadley, Rather & Braun Attorneys
United Way works in several ways to help organizations acquire the knowledge, tools, and resources to fulfill their missions. They can be an especially useful resource during this time of uncertainty.
No Space for Hate Community Mutual Aid Resources for Monroe County | View
- This document has been put together by No Space for Hate, with links to many of the grassroots efforts that have sprouted up to organize to help people find help in this pandemic. It includes resources for food insecurity of all kinds, resources to find non-essentials, organization volunteer needs, and even forms to connect people who want to build gardening networks, make masks, and more.
- Help support urgent community needs created by the Coronavirus outbreak. Find and post volunteer opportunities, material donation needs, and volunteer management tools and resources for nonprofits.