Loans & Economic Recovery
- CARES (Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security) Act for Nonprofits: A guide from the National Council on Nonprofits
- U.S. Small Business Administration's Coronavirus Relief Options
- CDFI Friendly Bloomington offers loans to businesses and organizations in need
HR & Legal Resources
- Coronavirus Toolkit from Taft Law
- Doing Business through COVID-19: Can Indiana Nonprofits Hold Membership and Board Meetings Remotely? Guide from Plews, Shadley, Rather & Braun Attorneys
United Way works in several ways to help organizations acquire the knowledge, tools, and resources to fulfill their missions. They can be an especially useful resource during this time of uncertainty.
No Space for Hate Community Mutual Aid Resources for Monroe County | View
- This document has been put together by No Space for Hate, with links to many of the grassroots efforts that have sprouted up to organize to help people find help in this pandemic. It includes resources for food insecurity of all kinds, resources to find non-essentials, organization volunteer needs, and even forms to connect people who want to build gardening networks, make masks, and more.
- Help support urgent community needs created by the Coronavirus outbreak. Find and post volunteer opportunities, material donation needs, and volunteer management tools and resources for nonprofits.
- Helping Hands matches volunteers in Bloomington with those who are high risk of COVID-19 to need help with their daily needs. Volunteers are able to complete tasks such as grocery or food delivery, pharmacy pick-ups, and more. We understand that these are difficult times for many individuals and families, and want to share that the Bloomington community is here to help.