- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act - Expansion of FMLA, Emergency Paid Leave, Tax Credits
- Tips for Making Your Virtual Meeting More Professional - Forbes
- Tips for Virtual Interviews
- Low-Cost Remote Work Apps - Business.com
- How to Use Zoom - 7 min YouTube Tutorial
- Mass Layoffs? The Department of Workforce Development could move quicker on unemployment claims if employers could provide key information.
- Unemployment Insurance (UI) All applications must be filed out online
- Considering Paycheck Protection Loans Under the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (the “CARES Act”) - Mallor Grodner Attorneys
- Legal Alert from Mallor Grodner Attorneys: COVID-19 What Can Employers Ask & Do?
- Coronavirus Toolkit from Taft Law
- Looking for legal assistance? - Contact your local Bar Association
- Are you a nonprofit and need pro bono legal assistance - Contact Scott
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act and Its Impact on Employers - Mallor Grodner
- COVID-19 Legal Resource Center – IceMiller