- Indiana State Department of Health
- information on confirmed cases and guidance for community organizations
Governor Holcomb response to COVID-19
Indiana Department of Workforce Development Updates
- Monroe County Health Department Facebook page with timely updates
- NEW - Special Open Enrollment Period
- Through May 31st, if your employees or their dependents enrolled on the IU Health medical plan receive testing or treatment related to COVID-19, their cost sharing portion will be waived. You can contact IU Health Plans member services at 866.895.5975, weekdays from 7 am to 7 pm.
- IU Health is offering virtual visits and free Coronavirus screenings
- IU Health has launched a virtual clinic to offer individuals in Indiana regardless of age free Coronavirus (COVID-19) screenings using the IU Health Virtual Visit app. Staffed 24/7 with IU Health physicians, advance practice providers and registered nurses, the clinic will screen patients from home, potentially eliminating the need to visit physician offices, urgent cares or emergency departments.
- IU Health has implemented an updated temporary visitor restriction. | Details
- Indiana University Health Bloomington Hospital has now closed the canopy entrance on the west side of the main lobby for patients and visitors effective March 20. This leaves the emergency department and the parking garage as the two remaining entrances. Individuals will be able to exit the canopy entrance but will not be able to reenter the facility from there.
- The clinic is open with the exception of temporarily suspended Tuesday evening hours. There is a tent in front of the building for pre-screening of patients before entering the building. Most important is that people should CALL instead of walking in to the clinic – 812-333-4001. Nurses are doing phone triage and will make recommendations about the best course of action depending on presenting symptoms.
- The Health Center is in need of supplies such as masks, sanitizer and so forth.
Covering Kids & Families of SCCAP
- Covering Kids & Families of SCCAP provides assistance for individuals and families with enrolling in and using your health coverage through the Indiana Health Coverage Programs (HIP, HHW, Medicaid) and Marketplace. We will help you submit your application, and answer your questions regarding the application process and navigating the state and federal programs. You can reach Amy at 812-929-1613 or firstname.lastname@example.org, and Jessica at 812-929-1760 or email@example.com. | Visit their Facebook Page