Loans & Crisis Funding
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES Act): COVID-19 Affected Business and Employee Resource Guide Compiled by Sen. Mike Braun's office. His staff has set up an email – CoronavirusHelp@braun.senate.gov – for help on any issues related to COVID-19.
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES Act): Support for Non-Profit Organizations
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES Act): Education-Related Provisions
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES Act): The Paycheck Protection Program
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES Act): Direct Support Payments to Americans
- U.S. Small Business Administration is now offering Economic Injury Disaster Loans for Indiana small businesses. | Apply here.
- SBA guidance on the new Payroll Protection Program, a loan designed to provide a direct incentive for small businesses to keep their workers on the payroll.
- U.S. Department of Treasury | Click here for CARES Act info
- On March 26, Monroe County began accepting applications from locally-owned businesses located outside the City of Bloomington that need financial support in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. Click here for the application.
- CDFI Friendly Bloomington offers loans to businesses in need.
- First Financial Coronavirus Hardships Relief Program
- First Financial Bank has developed a program specially designed for those clients who are experiencing a hardship due to the Coronavirus. Their team is ready to work with you one-on-one over the phone and online to understand your situation and provide assistance. They are offering a variety of options to consumer and small business clients. | Details
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act, a $2.2 trillion stimulus package enacted March 27. Read a one-page FAQ of financial assistance here.
- Yelp is providing $25 million in relief, primarily focused on supporting independent, local restaurant and nightlife businesses, in the form of waived advertising fees and free advertising, products, and services during this period. | Visit the Yelp Coronavirus Resource Hub
- The Professional Beauty Association has started a PBA COVID-19 Relief Fund to help support the licensed beauty professionals who have not been able to work or are experiencing financial hardships due to the COVID-19 outbreak. Click here for details.
- RestoreYourEconomy.org provides resources and best practice information for public and private stakeholders seeking to rebuild their local economies after a disaster
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act | Read summary | Additional Info
- When the Paycheck Stops: An AFL-CIO Survival Guide to Unemployment | Cuando el sueldo no llega: Una guía de supervivencia de AFL-CIO en caso de desempleo