Loans & Crisis Funding
- CARES Act – Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security, a $2.2 trillion stimulus package enacted March 27.
- U.S. Department of Treasury | Click here for CARES Act info
- U.S. Small Business Administration COVID Relief Options
- SBA and Treasury Loan Forgiveness FAQ for the Paycheck Protection Program
- SBA and Treasury Release Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness Application (Expires Oct. 31, 2020)
- SBA Reopens Economic Injury Disaster Loan and EIDL Portal to ALL (Expires Sept. 30, 2020)
- Internal Revenue Services Tax Credits
- CDFI Friendly Bloomington offers loans to businesses in need.
- First Financial Coronavirus Hardships Relief Program | Details
- The Professional Beauty Association has a PBA COVID-19 Relief Fund to help support the licensed beauty professionals who have not been able to work or are experiencing financial hardships due to the COVID-19 outbreak. Click here for details.
- RestoreYourEconomy.org provides resources and best practice information for public and private stakeholders seeking to rebuild their local economies after a disaster
- When the Paycheck Stops: An AFL-CIO Survival Guide to Unemployment | Cuando el sueldo no llega: Una guía de supervivencia de AFL-CIO en caso de desempleo
- Preliminary Fiscal Effects of COVID-19 on Indiana’s Local Tax Revenues – Includes county-by-county breakdown of projected impact on local option income taxes, food & beverage taxes, and innkeepers taxes.
- McKinsey COVID-19: Implications for business