- Name, Title, Company Name
- Britney Moreland, Senior Associate, BKD, LLP
- Tell us about your job, its responsibilities and what you enjoy about working there.
- BKD is a public accounting firm located in 15 states. We provide audit and assurance, tax, and advisory services for a variety of clients and industries. Personally, I provide tax preparation and compliance services for corporations, partnerships, and individual tax returns. I predominantly work within the Manufacturing & Distribution and Construction & Real Estate industries. One of the greatest privileges of working at BKD is that the firm truly does put their people first. BKD continuously wants to see every single individual excel in their career, build a True Expertise knowledge base, and maintain a healthy work-life balance. BKD cares about the integrity of the work product it generates. After graduating from college, it was a wonderful feeling joining a firm that I knew held parallel standards for its work ethic like I did.
- How long have you lived in Bloomington and what brought you here?
- I have lived in Bloomington my entire life. I obtained my undergraduate and graduate degrees from the Indiana University Kelley School of Business. I stayed in Bloomington due to the friendly atmosphere, close community, and family connections.
- What is one word you would use to describe Bloomington?
- What is your favorite Bloomington tradition?
- Lighting of the Square for Christmas
- Where can you be found on the weekends and spare time?
- On the weekends, I usually venture downtown at least once. My husband and I engage in active lifestyles so we like to walk the B-Line, play tennis at any number of public spots, or play billiards at The Vid.
- Contact Info
- firstname.lastname@example.org; 812.336.8550
helping Young Professionals excel in Bloomington, In.