Leverage the marketing power of The Chamber through sponsorship of high level events, programs and initiatives, and unique advertising opportunities -- Exclusively for Chamber Members!
Promotion Through our Member Communications
Get your news in front of your fellow Chamber members -- at NO COST!
Share news about your business with your fellow Chamber members! Simply send your good news to Carol Kelly (ckelly@ChamberBloomington.org) by the Friday of each week to be included in Membership Matters - our weekly electronic newsletter. Our categories are: New Hires & Promotions, Awards & Designations, Opportunities & Events, and Other News.
Our members can view Membership Matters as a PDF or as a "Flipbook." This is a great way to keep your business and your team in front of potential prospects or employees.
Guidelines for Submitting Your Info for
Membership Matters (and BizNet):
- Send your 100 word business updates to Carol Kelly at ckelly@ChamberBloomington.org.
- In an effort to make Membership Matters more readable and to ensure all submissions are printed:
• All material should be submitted by the
Friday before MM's release.
• Submitted content should be timely and relevant (ex. special events, awards/ recognitions, company announcements, relevant business-related news, etc.).
• Content should be written in the third person (avoid "I, we, us").
• Content should be informational or educational, not self-promotional, please.
• Event submissions will run for two weeks prior to the date of any event.
• Due to space limitations, we are unable to use photos or quotes.
• We want to promote your event, but direct solicitations for sponsorships will not be
included in either publication.
• Our Membership Matters and BizNet Chamber Briefs are exclusive benefits for Chamber members.
• Although The Chamber will make every effort to include all relevant and timely member-submitted content, inclusion of content is at the sole discretion of The Chamber.
• Submitted content is subject to approval by The Chamber and submitted content is subject to edits and revisions without notification to or approval from submitter.
• Due to space limitations, please understand that not all submitted content will be published
This is our monthly printed business publication, featuring news about The Chamber - and of course - our members! BizNet is the go-to publication for business news! BizNet is mailed out to all of our Chamber members -- PLUS it's inserted in an issue of The Herald-Times for all their subscribers.
When you submit your business news for Membership Matters, we'll automatically include your information in the next issue of BizNet if it's still timely. No need to resubmit!
Advertising in BizNet
Through our partner, the Herald-Times, there are lots of opportunities to advertise within BizNet too. To learn more, click here or contact: Laurie Ragle, Advertising Director or call (812) 331-4291
View past issues of BizNet by clicking here
or choose an issue below to enjoy:
July 2013 This issue features our Women Excel Bloomington Awardees!
With sponsorship of Chamber events and programs comes the opportunity to position your business front and center within the area’s business community. From Business After Hours sponsorship to sponsorship of our various Legislative and advocacy focused events, to community powerhouse events like the Chamber’s Annual Meeting & Community Awards, the Annual Golf Scramble and Educators of the Year Awards and Dinner...The Chamber has something for every size business. Contact Kelley Brown to discuss how to maximize your marketing budget with event sponsorship!
Visit our Facebook page to see photos of our different events! And while you're there, be sure to like our Facebook page too!
Lifetime Achievement: Helen Freeman
Large Business of the Year: Old National Bank
Medium Business of the Year: Eagle Pointe Golf Resort
Small Business of the Year: Hoosier CrossFit
Trailblazer Through Technology: Bloomington Meadows Hospital
Morgan Hutton Visionary Award: Kirk White (Indiana University)
Community Enhancement Award:
Bloomingfoods Elm Heights
Kroger Seminary Square
Lloyd Olcott Community Service Award: Volunteers In Medicine
Workforce Development Award:
Buskirk-Chumley Theater/BCT Management, Inc.
Franklin Initiative's Golden Key Award: Kevin Osborne (IU Credit Union)
Work/Life Balance Award: Hanapin Marketing
Diane Breeden Catalyst Award: Ron Remak (Bill C. Brown Associates)
Whatever size business or budget, The Chamber offers incredible advertising and marketing opportunities!
Advertise on The Chamber Website
The Chamber website is one of the most highly trafficked sites in Bloomington. Why? Because visitors know that the information they need will be there, and will be accurate. Whether it's a life long resident, a new family moving into town, students and their parents trying to find services while going to school here, or an out-of-town guest coming for a visit - The Chamber is the most trusted source for information.
To schedule an appointment with our advertising partner, Weblink International, fill out this online form or contact The Chamber today!
We'll help you create an electronic promotion to get your message in front of our members. This will be sent to more than 2,500+ members and is one of the most afforable (and track-able) advertising options. Sorry, we can't sell or give you our members' email address but our M2M option gives a great alternative! Read more about this option!
Contact Kelley Brown, Director of Marketing and Public Relations to talk over how these marketing opportunities can help you meet your business objectives.